I started this site to talk (and code) storage technology and ultimately share ideas. Many of which were “filed away” time ago, to be possibly explored in the future.
That future is now. Welcome!
Bio & Contact
Other than entrepreneurship (of which some say it’s a mindset), my experience includes storage and networking software. Technically, it’s been networking+storage first (with quite a bit of firmware on the networking side), and then more of a storage+networking+virtualization. Anyhow, the last 15 years include:
- Founder and CTO, Nexenta Systems, Inc.
- Prior to founding Nexenta Systems, Director Software at Silicon Valley startups Neterion, Inc., and Silverback Systems, Inc. (acquired by Brocade)
- Coinvented Large Receive Offload (LRO), the broadly adopted method to improve TCP and UDP performance
- Cocreated iSCSI stack (open-iscsi) for Linux kernel and its major distributions
- Conferences: openzfs 2015, SNIA SDC 2015, IEEE NAS-2016, SNIA SDC 2016
- 15+ patents
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or via linkedin
Copyright © by editors of this site. Except where otherwise noted, the content is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.